This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the Khyber II will outperform when tested in any environment.
With great design features to add to comfort and durability, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system for a customized fit, the TR350 is a top choice for everyday use.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: High cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: Exclusive VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on the outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar lining